Patty Stafford gives a lesson in supply chain visibility excellence.
Original broadcast: 02/05/2013
You can download the PDF opposite to accompany this presentation.
Leading companies realise visibility across their supply and demand networks is essential if they are going to successfully compete, while maintaining acceptable inventory and cost levels. This necessitates collaboration and real–time data sharing between supply chain partners. Additionally, it requires companies to quickly analyse and act on shared information.
This session will help you understand:
- The need for supply chain visibility within your organisation
- How to identify the components of supply chain visibility
- The benefits of supply chain visibility for your organisation
- The intrinsic value of integrating visibility with execution capabilities to solve problem
Visibility and the Complex Network…
Undeniably a vital tool in the management of complex supply networks. The implementation of the right technology and processes not only enable future growth but also provide benefits on many levels, including:
- Direct savings from inventory reduction
- Mitigating costs associated with risk management
- Minimise disruptions
- Drive agility and responsiveness